Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Brainstorming

My big idea is "strange". I first started out with the big idea of chaos but with the brainstorming assignment it led me to this word and I actually found this big idea much more interesting and fascinating (which I learned through the article we read that it is extremely important for the artist to  have a lot of interest in their big idea) When talking to my cohort they kind of thought that it was really broad but I like how it is broad and not so specific because that is why I did not enjoy the word chaos as much because my brain only though of chaos in two specific ways where I feel like I have many more options with the word strange. When I think of the word strange I obviously think of something that isn't seen in every day life, or something that makes you say "Oh Wow!" Some examples of strange from my brainstorming assignment is the flexible girl, the houses, the sink pit, and the rock face. All of these images are just fascinating to look at individually so imagine them all together. I really enjoy looking at these images.

No comments:

Post a Comment